Energy Law Group (ELG) – the most extensive network of energy, mining and litigation/arbitration law experts- is proud to be organising the 7th ELG Energy Event in Paris with our French member firm Jeantet.
The Energy Event will provide you with the most recent and relevant information about energy topics, including new opportunities for the business and legal industry.
This is an excellent opportunity in one day to meet more than 300 energy industry-specialized professionals from 60+ countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and beyond.
Please save the date for the ELG Event, which will be held on 12 May, Friday 2023.
We look forward to welcoming you to an exciting event in an electrifying city.
• The effects of the energy crisis on energy and mining contracts
• Decarbonization – legal strategies and challenges
• Climate litigation and the potential consequences for both business and governments
• Investment arbitration and mediation
• Hydrogen: comparative approach and development
Venue: Le Jardin d’Acclimatation I Bois de Boulogne I 75116 Paris