The Energy Law Group (ELG) is the most extensive network of experts in energy, mining and natural resources, litigation/arbitration law in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and beyond.
The ELG is celebrating its 30th Anniversary, was created in 1993 in Paris.
The law firms which comprise the ELG include more than 800 lawyers with special expertise in the energy, mining, natural resources sectors and litigation/arbitration lawyers, all belonging to 35 eminent independent law firms. All are ranked as leading law firms and individuals in the Energy and Natural resources sectors by international legal directories Chambers and Partners, Legal 500, and IFLR 1000.
- Service areas: regulatory, competition, corporate, finance, complex arbitration/litigation, lobbying and more
- Seamless cooperation; no overhead
- Offers market-leading advice to each client of a member law firm
- The clients of the group members include corporations, banks, state entities, regulators and institutions
- More than 1,000 major transactions and landmark cases in the last five years
- Biannual client events to exchange professional experience in the energy sector