The ELG held its fall meeting in Paris (France) at JEANTET on Friday 26th October 2018.
A conference was organized at Jeantet’s premises on “Hot topics in Energy in France and Morocco” with the following speakers:
- Mohamed ALI KHELIL CHAREF, JEANTET, Casablanca office
- Pierre JEREMIE, FRENCH MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT, General Directorate for Energy and Climate, Electricity Markets Unit
- Jean PAPIAS, TOTAL, Legal Director – International Affairs
- Lionel LE MAUX, Co-founder at EVERGAZ and ACQUA
- Moderator: Thierry LAURIOL
The Group attended a dinner cruise on the Seine River .